Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


What a beautiful day for Easter Sunday. Regardless of how you are celebrating the day, there is something miraculous about the change in seasons. Budding branches show new life, and flowers exude a multitude of colors.

All of the change makes me reminisce for the simplicity of my youth and the time spent with family. I am blessed to have my very large family here in town and appreciate our frequent Sunday dinners. So as I spent my afternoon unpacking my last boxes in the office, I was inspired by one of my favorite songs, Home by Michael Buble. You can listen to it here.

Tomorrow looks to be a great day. We have a design presentation with clients Ashley & Ian. We will be presenting a creative event designed around her chocolate brown and robin's egg blue color palette. I will post some inspiration pics from that soon. Happy Easter!

No comments: