Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's "Do Lunch"

Last week I had the opportunity to have lunch with someone I consider to be one of the most inspiring business minds in this area.


I have been following the career and growth of Missy McLamb Photography for over ten years and it was such a treat to sit across from Missy and talk freely of her company's success and how it developed over the years.


Not only did I learn so much more about what her studio has to offer to my clients, but I took a lot away from a business ownership perspective. I think what stood out for me the most, was to stay focused and commited to my primary objectives and to always be prepared. You never know when an amazing opportunity will present itself, your dream bride will call or a magazine will publish your work, but you have to be ready every day. It's all about timing.



Thanks again Missy!
Image by Nick Pironio
Copyright 2008 Missy McLamb Photography

No comments: