Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Only Tuesday?!?!?!

I honestly can not believe it's only Tuesday. We have been busy bees around KFP this week. I've gotten to meet with my friends at F8 Photo Studios, Neil Boyd Photography and booked a new wedding with Michelle Robinson Photography just today!

I've also been working on wedding design for two gorgeous weddings this fall. This week Rachel and I designed two custom invitations with unique monograms, handmade envelops and one covered in fabric to incorporate textural elements.

We also had a gorgeous cake designed by Gregory Bingham of The Art of Cake. I wish I could give you previews of how amazing this cake is going to be, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

I'm also working on a fabric design to drape an entire ballroom in fabric, complete with LED lighting that will change colors throughout the evening!

Meanwhile, my floral designer, Demitris is on a trip checking out a new flower grower we have found. Our initial research has shown that they carry the most incredible flowers that are quite superb in quality and size! I am hopeful that he will report back with another great resource for our clients!

Lastly, we are having some really beautiful new marketing pieces printed this week, which features some images from two phenomenal weddings from last year, both were shot by our friend Christoble of Azul Photography. Check these out:


Well I'm off to meet a group of photographers and catch up on what's new and hot in the photography industry. Just another way we are continually working for our clients. So, as you can see, it's been a busy week already. Just imagine what we can accomplish by Friday!

Until then.....

No comments: