Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Versailles Comes to the Carolinas

The Falcon's Hamlet is the latest event venue to be introduced into the local market. But make no mistake, this venue is far beyond anything we have ever seen in this area.
Inspired by the French architecture of Versailles, The Falcon's Hamlet is a grand palace nestled among the rolling hills of 150 acres of farmland. When I first approached the wrought iron gates, I knew instantly this was going to be something special.
Special Events Coordinator, Tim Kavenaugh and intern Lacey Hardee, gave my assistant Rachel and I the Grand Tour! Beautifully bred horses strolled lazily through the pastures as baby calves suckled from their mothers in the cow pastures. The barren winter trees gave us a clear view of the incredible amount of water surrounding the Hamlet from three directions.

As we approached the bustling construction site of the main building a shiver of excitement washed over me as I realized how impressive this venue will be upon completion. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with this venue and it is an honor to be a part of something so special.

The Hamlet recently had a photo shoot with the talented photographers of f8 Photostudios and I was honored to provide them with the jewel toned bouquet for the shoot. Check out some of the images here.




This is inside the stables, which are an exact replica of the Queen of England's private stables.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tim & I really enjoyed showing you & Rachel around Falcon's Hamlet! We are looking forward to working with you and your team in the future!!

Jessie said...

EDE provides wedding planning, event design and events coordinator expertise, helping to make your event planning experience easy and enjoyable.